Monday, 4 June 2012

The Make Escape Night Craftanza!




Last Tuesday I took part in the 1st Make Escape at the Hackney Attic.
http://www.themakeescape.blogspot.co.uk/
 New studded shoes available in different sizes all hand studded £25
 printed silk top and pom pom necklace

 As part of the night I was running a Pom pom make and takeaway workshop on my stall, I was teaching the visitors of the night how to make a simple pom pom to make on the night and take it away at the end of the night.



Pom pom brooches
 Some of the girls making on the night.


hard at work




 Rosie Martin was one of the hosts of the night,talking about her book 'DIY Couture' create your own fashion collection.


Also 'I can make shoes' were holding a design your own shoe workshop to win a place at there workshops to learn how to make your own ballet shoes for beginners in there Hackney studio.

 Dot your T's pink agate adjustable chain cord necklace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment