Friday, 20 April 2012

GYPSY ROSE C-Heads Shoot!




Step into Spring with this colourfull shoot featuring my Silk top,Pom pom necklace and minnie mouse headband.
Stylist Linnea contacted me and I love the clash of colour, print and texture that she has used throughout.

Fringe top: Jennifer Morris



Floral top: Dot your T’s and X your I’s

Paisley tank top worn as skirt: Winter Kate

Pink pompom necklace worn as headband: Dot your T’s and X your I’s

Green 50′s clips and multicolored ring: Labouddica






Please Sir top: Emma Louise London



Fringe jacket: Jennifer Morris

Skirt: Retrose

Headband: Dot your T’s and X your I’s

African hoop earrings: Labouddica


See the whole shoot here:


Photography by Meg Hutchison – www.meghutchison.com

Styling by Linnéa Nordberg

Hair & Make Up bySiobhan Drew

Model is Lizzie @ TESS Management









No comments:

Post a Comment